Efficacy of Blushwood Berry (hylandia dockrillii)
Blushwood (Hylandia Dockrillii) is a naturally growing tree found mostly in a small area of the Australian Rainforest. In recent years, several studies have been conducted on the chemicals contained in the seed of the Blushwood fruit, mostly EBC 46, for its potential anti-cancer properties. EBC 46 in the Blushwood Berry Extract is currently being researched as part of an anti-cancer injection which may have the potential to cause cancer cells to commit suicide in just days.
Note: we don’t sell the injection or any drug. We sell the Blushwood Berry Extract powder in its natural form which the studies show to have cancer fighting properties. You can use it as food supplement by mixing 1 tablespoon with your favorite juice. For best results take it 3 times a day.
EBC 46 Blushwood Berry Extract in Animals
Studies on animals show amazing effects of the chemical in fighting cancerous tumors. However, while experiments with animals have shown very impressive results, there is still a long way to go before the pharmaceuticals come with a drug that may be integrated in the conventional cancer treatment along with chemotherapy and radiotherapy
As a result, Blushwood Berry Extract has seen an increase in demand from Australian locals and farmers who wish to grow and harvest the plant in anticipation of its greater commercial demand in the future. Watch the video below, courtesy of 7 News, to have an overall idea of a recent study.
Blushwood Berry is an in danger species
However, it is important to know the Blushwood tree is just one of thousands of species of plants which are progressively vanishing in the rainforests. Many plants and animals, entirely unknown to science are being destroyed before they can even be observed or discovered. Some of these species may prove valuable one day in a number of different ways aside from just the potential medical applications. This lead some scientists to be concerned about the availability of the EBC 46 Blushwood Berry Extract in the future.
Application of Blushwood Berry Extract Powder
(1) Blushwood Berry Extract Powder has the function of Anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-cancer;
(2) With the function of anti-bacterial, EBC 46 can prevent infections and some contagious diseases such as tuberculosis
(3) The study has also demonstrated that Blushwood Berry Extract can help people with diarrhea, cystitis, gonorrhea and gleet, a watery discharge from the urethra caused by gonorrheal infection;
(4) With the function of regulating microbiological balance; EBC 46 can relieve eczema and certain skin disorders;
(4) The same study has found that the blushwood berry extract powder benefits the immune system and improves joint flexibility.
|Name||Blushwood Berry Extract Powder|
|Appearance||Red Brown Fine Powder|
|Extract solvent||Ethanol Or Water|
|Drying Method||Spray Dying|
|Particle Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%|
|Assay||≥4:1~20:1 Blushwood Berry Extract Powder|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|